Socialcron for Facebook, schedule your status updates from PHP (with multi-user support)
You're checking out Socialcron for Facebook, the best way to schedule status updates using PHP . Socialcron for Facebook allows you schedule status updates for your Facebook account at specific times without any user intervention. You write your status update, pick a time and date your would like it published and Socialcron for Facebook takes care of the rest. Use Socialcron for Facebook to keep regular updates to your Facebook account while you're away, syncronise status updates with promotions at your store, run a timed treasure hunt and much more
DLE Facebook Connect Pro enable you to login a user into your website using his Facebook account, and the ability to request and display his Facebook information into your DLE website. A beautifully crafted light weight Facebook Connect Plugin that uses the new Facebook API to create DataLife engine user accounts.
When a user clicks the Facebook Connect button the Plugin checks to see if the user already has a DLE profile in the website that corresponds with their Facebook email address.
If so Facebook Connect logs the user in. If the user doesnt have an existing DLE account then the Facebook Connect Plugin will create them new one and log the user in.
PHP 5 or newer
Works in all DataLife Engine
1. Works in all DataLife Engine Releases
2. Enables users to connect with their Facebook account.
3. Enables users to create a DataLife Engine account using their Facebook credentials.
4. Enables your site to connect to Facebook with JS SDK
5. Facebook avatar support
6. Get the connected user Facebook token
7. Enable the user to update his Facebook status
8. Display the user’s Facebook friends
9. Display the user’s pages or applications
10. Get the user last status updates
11. Clean and object oriented PHP codes
12. Simply include the DLE Facebook Connect Pro (4 min)
This Facebook Plugin for WordPress enables you to add some Facebook functionalities to your WordPress blog or website, including the Facebook connect functionalities (connecting with Facebook, creating a WordPress account using Facebook ). This plugin also provides a way for blog owners to post updates to their user's wall, and store their user's emails for marketing or newsletter uses.